Mobile phones in Germany are usually called Handys. Mobile phone usage rate in Germany is high, although not quite as in Finland or Italy.
There are 4 main providers for mobile communication services in Germany:
- E-Plus Mobilfunk: It positions itself as a low-cost provider, offering a wide range of calling plans for people who use their mobiles infrequently. Coverage of the E-Net is not as good as D-Net.
- O2 Germany: The youngest competitor in the market, O2 is aggressively marketing itself and has rapidly gained market share.
- T-Mobile Deutschland: operated by the Deutsche Telekom.
- Vodafone D2: Formerly Mannesmann, the D2 network was taken over by Vodafone and is aggressively trying to expand market share.
Mobile communications that can be jammed by the cell phone jammers:
2G mobile communications/networks:
GSM900 & GSM1800
3G mobile communications/networks:
- 3G 2100 E-Plus Mobilfunk
- 3G 2100 O2 Germany
- 3G 2100 Telekom
- 3G 2100 Vodafone
4G mobile communications/networks:
- 4G LTE Telekom 800/1800/2600Mhz
- 4G LTE O2 800/2600Mhz
- 4G LTE Vodafone 800/2600Mhz
In conclusion, our cell phone jammers can be used to block all the mobile services/networks provided by all these operators.