If you live in UK and want a cell phone jammer to keep yourself from disturbance by others, then this post may be helpful for you to find out if the cellphone jammers are suitable for you.
There are 4 main cell phone operators in the United Kingdom which use two GSM frequency bands as their main ones and 3G band for additional services:
- O2: uses GSM900 and GSM1800 for communications, 2100MHz as 3G band, 4G LTE 800Mhz as 4G band
- Everything Everywhere(T-Mobile): uses GSM1800 as cell phone band for communication, 2100MHz for 3G services, and 4G LTE EE 1800/2600Mh for 4G services
- Vodafone: uses GSM900, GSM1800 and 2100MHz just as O2, and 4G LTE 800Mhz as 4G band
- Orange: uses GSM1800 and 2100MHz
There are also regional companies, apart from those famous national UK mobile service operators:
- Cable & Wireless operates at Jersey, Isle of Man and Guernsey (they were formerly known as States Telecommunications) – mobile phone and 3G communications
- Manx Telecom operates at Isle of Man – cell phone and 3G services
- Three that belongs to Hutchison 3G Limited – 3G network operator that works in most parts of UK
Nearly all the 2G (GSM900 and GSM1800), 3G (2100MHz) and 4G cell phone network communications can be blocked by the cellphone jammers, except that the provider 4G LTE UK Broadband (UKB) 3500/3600Mhz can’t be jammed yet.
Hereby, are you feeling confused about the so called GSM, 2100MHZ or 4G LTE things. Therefore, my next post will elaborate these things in detail.
Stay tuned !